California Film & Television Tax Credit Program 2.0
Program 2.0 regulations, guidelines, and other helpful documents are available now on the CFC Website.
View the links on the left to access information on the application process.
For further inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or call 323-860-2960 x 110.
On-line Application Tips
- Click the house icon (top left) to see a summary of all your applications.
- To move from section to section, click Return to Summary Screen (bottom of page).
- It is best to complete each section in order and click Complete before moving on to the next section.
- If you get an error message, try to refresh the page.
- You may make changes to each page even after you complete each section. If you hit "submit" and wish to make further changes, you can do so using the "recall" button. Once the application window closes, no changes can be made
- Once you complete all the sections, you can view your Jobs Ratio by clicking the house icon and selecting My Applications.
- When the Estimated Credit Allocation and Jobs Ratio section is finalized, you must hit "complete" to update the jobs ratio.